Issues with url

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:45

Issues with url

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi,
I am using sitefinty 5.0.In my application am creating a group page for navigation menu.Then add all pages which want to show on navigation under this group page.Now when i select any page from navigation menu,its url shown like this '116.125.118.08/.../default,aspx'.Here navigation is the name of group page.I want to remove this group name from url [wants to make the url like ''http://116.125.118.08/en/default,aspx' this].
How is this possible.

Regards
Sanoop

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Mar-2012 00:00

Sanoop,

You could try adding multiple URLs for those pages; probably not the envisioned use of that feature  though. My question is, if the page is somewhere you don't want it to be, why not just move it?

Another idea would be to hide it from the navigation and then create a shared content block with a statically marked up nav. You could probably even continue to use the sfref for the pages in your custom markup so that the links will still work if you move those pages later.

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi,

We have just answer you on your blog post. I would suggest to keep the conversation information at one place if that is ok for you.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed