Language support for module builder is not on roadmap

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:10

Language support for module builder is not on roadmap

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi,
I've read a few forum posts that mention that language support for the module builder will come with the next release of Sitefinity (2nd half of this year), but when I look at the Roadmap for Sitefinity, there's nothing there that actually mentions this.
Is it still true that language support will come with the next release? If so, will modules that are created with the module builder be able to be upgraded at the time of release to include the language support?
Thanks,Steven

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2012 00:00

I would also like this functionality to be included in the Module Builder. For me the Module Builder is not useful when I can't use it inside multilingual projects. Probably there aren't much developers who build multilingual websites, but imagine how the community will grow when this multilingual feature is included! :)

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2012 00:00

This is also something we require. Many of our sites are multilingual, hence all modules have to be created manually. It would definitely save us a lot of time if the module builder came with this out of the box.

Quba
www.quba.co.uk

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Sep-2012 00:00

Is multilingual support for the module builder scheduled for the 5.2 release in October?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Sep-2012 00:00

Make sure to vote for the PITS item as well so we can get this item developed soon.

PITS issue 10697

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Sep-2012 00:00

I already voted for this item in PITS, but I would like to hear from someone from the Sitefinity team if this will be supported in the upcoming release. This feature could make or break the choice for Sitefinity in a new project we're looking into.

This thread is closed