Sitefinity 4 email campain

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:25

Sitefinity 4 email campain

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi,

I am using a sitefinity 4 website. Is there any way to send email campain to multiple mailing lists at a time?

Regards,
Hydo

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2012 00:00

Hello,

Unfortunately there isn't any way to send email campaign to multiple mailing lists using the Siteifnity user interface. The only way is to implement this functionality manually using your own code.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2012 00:00

Thanks Stephani.

I have one issue while importing subscribers to a mailing list from excel sheet.

It gives me below error. Can you please tell me what is wrong I am doing.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Newsletters.SubscriberImporter.ImportFromCommaSeparatedList(Stream fileStream, Guid listId, Int32 firstNameColumnIndex, Int32 lastNameColumnIndex, Int32 emailColumnIndex, Boolean overrideExistingSubscribers, Boolean skipFirstRow) +900
Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Newsletters.Web.UI.Forms.ImportSubscribers.ImportSubscribersButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +357
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +113
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +176
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Thanks,
Hydo

This thread is closed