Disable Embedded Scripts For RadMenu Control..

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:37

Disable Embedded Scripts For RadMenu Control..

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi all,
     Am using sitefinity 5.0.In my application using RadMenu Control for Horizontal Navigation Menu and Vertical Navigation Menu. I don't want to use default styles and scripts of RadMenu.So am set  EnableEmbeddedScripts="false"  EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" these two properties of RadControls  as false,after that it disables all telerik scripts.It is not good for me.I want to use telerik scripts in many pages.So how do i disable embeded script of RadMenu control with out affect any other telerik scripts.If any one know the solution please help me.Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Vaiga

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi Team,
    Can any one give me a solution.I can't get it resolved till now.Am trying to add a key in webconfig like this
<add key="Telerik.HorizontalNavigationMenu.EnableEmbeddedScripts" value="false"/>
  [HorizontalNavigationMenu is the name of my control .]. But still facing the same issues.If anyone knows any other solution please do a post here.

Regards
Vaiga

Hi Vaiga,

As far as I know, it should only disable the scripts and styles for the RadMenu. And I think that the place to do this inside the template where you have added the RadMenu control.

Why would you do this inside the web.config?

-Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response.I am also try to disable it from the template.But  the same issue is still there .I give you a details of what am doing..

This is my user control for Navigation menu.

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="HorizontalMenu.ascx.cs" Inherits="NitonControls_HorizontalMenu" %>

<telerik:RadMenu runat="server" ID="HorizontalRadMenu" Skin="style-horizontalmenu" EnableEmbeddedScripts="false" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" EnableAjaxSkinRendering="false"  DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource1"
            OnItemDataBound="HorizontalRadMenu_ItemDataBound">
        </telerik:RadMenu>
<asp:SiteMapDataSource runat="server"  StartingNodeOffset="0" ID="SiteMapDataSource1"   ShowStartingNode="false" />
Here am using a telerik radmenu control.am set the EnableEmbeddedScripts property of RadMenu as false.  But in this case it disable all other telerik scripts.I want to disable only this perticular radmenu's embedded scripts..
 if am in an wrong way please explain the proper instructions to resolve it.Hop you got me.Am waiting for your response

Regards

Vaiga

This thread is closed