Sitefinity 4.2 email campain module mailing list import

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:42

Sitefinity 4.2 email campain module mailing list import

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi,

I am trying to import subscribers to a mailing list from .CSV. It gives me following error.
Any one can help?

Server Error in '/' Application.

The input sequence contains more than one element.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The input sequence contains more than one element.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The input sequence contains more than one element.]
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.Linq.OpenAccess.OpenAccessQueryProvider`2.GetSingle(IEnumerator enumerator, Boolean orDefault) +157
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Data.Linq.OpenAccess.OpenAccessQueryProvider`2.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute(Expression expression) +26
   System.Linq.Queryable.SingleOrDefault(IQueryable`1 source) +383
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Newsletters.SubscriberImporter.SubscriberExists(Guid mailingListId, String emailAddress, Guid& subscriberId, Boolean& inSameMalingList) +608
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Newsletters.SubscriberImporter.ImportFromCommaSeparatedList(Stream fileStream, Guid listId, Int32 firstNameColumnIndex, Int32 lastNameColumnIndex, Int32 emailColumnIndex, Boolean overrideExistingSubscribers, Boolean skipFirstRow) +919
   Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Newsletters.Web.UI.Forms.ImportSubscribers.ImportSubscribersButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +936
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3691

Thanks,
Hydo

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2012 00:00

test reply.

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi Gabe,

Is that an answer to my issue :)

Hydo

This thread is closed