Setup Analytics issue

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:13

Setup Analytics issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jul-2012 00:00

Hey,
I am having problem with Analytic setup. After selecting Analytic item from top menu, I am not able to make any selection and go on next setup. All object controls on the page are freeze, grey outs and not able for selection. Do I need to do any configuration prior to setting up Analytic?

Please help!!

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello Nelson,

If I am correct, the problem you are encountering is due to the fact that you cannot select a user so that you can continue with the setup of the analytics module? If that is so, can you check whether you have more than one membership providers enabled because we have encountered similar reports when having more than one active membership providers.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Aug-2012 00:00

Hello Victor,
Thank you for your reply!

I commented out the <membershipProviders> of OpenAccessMembership37Provider in SecurityConfig.config and also the Enabled box was uncheck in Security->Membership Providers->OpenAccessMembership37Provider. There was only one Membership in active is Default.

I got the same result. Nothing has been changed in Setup page. No users is available and all controls are freeze.

Is there another place should I check them too?

Please help!

Thanks,

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Aug-2012 00:00

It's working now. I removed default admin account in OpenAccessMembership37Provide.

Cheers,

This thread is closed