Unofficial Sitefinity user group meeting - London

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:19

Unofficial Sitefinity user group meeting - London

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jul-2012 00:00

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to Sitefinity but considering setting up a regular user group meeting in London / South East for developers and administrators of Sitefinity to discuss delivered / on-going projects, review best practices, troubleshoot issues and brainstorm new / useful features.

This would be a free of charge, informal gathering, location TBC, probably on a weekday evening.  There would be a main tutorial / presenter slot available at each meeting for someone to showcase something new & cool, a great workaround, project delivered or similar. 
Ideally we would find one or two companies to sponsor this also to provide some food / drink and some swag.

This would hopefully become a monthly / bi-monthly meeting with an opportunity to spin up another group in the Midlands / North of England.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Andy

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2012 00:00

Hi Andy,

This is a great idea and we will try to help you make it happen. I have invited you to our Sitefinity Partner Program group on LinkedIn, where you will probably be able to attract more attention from companies that work with Sitefinity in you region.

Additionally, we can introduce you directly to Sitefinity enthusiasts in the area. Send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Oggy Shopov
the Telerik team
Join the Sitefinity Partner Program - http://www.sitefinity.com/partners/become-partner.aspx 

This thread is closed