Wierd robot form submission problem, need Help!

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:45

Wierd robot form submission problem, need Help!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2012 00:00

I cannot seem to track down this problem. I created a form in sitefinity and ever since it was created every morning at about 4:30-5:30am EST I get 7 submissions in succession within about 1 minute. In the first 3 the fields all have a single 0 in them, the 4th email has nothing and the last three have 0's again. So I added validation to some of the fields and that did not work I still get all 7 emails which is very strange because the 4th one has nothing in it. Then I went a step further and made the email field validate a properly formatted email address but that changed nothing, I still get the same 7 emails with no properly formatted email address. So of course then I wonder if the validation is working so I submit a form with all 0's and it does not send because it does not validate.

Question is, what in the world could be submitting these emails at the same general timeframe every day and bypassing validation and what can I do to stop it? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am at my wit's end here.

Thanks!
AaronVan

This thread is closed