Role to manager users

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:46

Role to manager users

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2012 00:00

I am attempting to make a Role that will allow a back-end user to manager Users. I have checked the following permissions: Manage Users, Manage Roles, and Manage user profiles

However, they are still not able to see the Administration > User pages. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jun-2013 00:00

Bumping this up because it still seems to be an issue. Anyone have suggestions?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Amanda,

Could you please check the following permissions:
1. Global Permissions section
2. Permissions section for these Users/Roles

Make sure that in both sections the users/roles have permissins to manage Users/Roles/User profiles.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2013 00:00

In the Permissions section under Section and Roles, both say that role has manage users, manage roles permission. See attached images.

Am I missing a place?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi,

You need to change the permissions in both sections which could be found in Administration -> Permissions:
1. Permissions by Sections
2. Permissions by Roles or Users

Please review the video I have recorded.

The files you have sent have been deleted. If the problem still persist could you please open a support ticket and send us a link to your web site and backend credentials.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed