Don't see Personalization under Marketing

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:33

Don't see Personalization under Marketing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2012 00:00

I created a 5.2 site and the only choice I have under Marketing is Analytics. Are there settings that have to be changed in order to enable this?? Anyone else having the same issue?

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2012 00:00

Hey Elizabeth,

Does your license support personalization? It is only available as an add-on module for the Professional edition and included by default in the Enterprise edition and above.

You can verify if your eligable for the module by going to the backend of Sitefinity and choosing Administration >> Version and Licensing. On the top you'll see which edition you have and on the bottom of the screen is a section called extensions where it should be listed.

---
In case it is listed, go to Administration >> Modules and find the 'Personalization' line, under actions you have the option to Install....

Jochem

Also one other note if it helps someone...I upgraded and didn't have it.

Open \App_Data\Sitefinity\Configuration\System.Config

Remove the version from personalization then recycle your app pool.

It should re-install (if it is indeed available to use int he license)

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Mar-2013 00:00

I love to work in WordPress and I haven't encountered any problem. I used to talk with my friend, Ryan Deiss, about it and I believe that there are some easy ways to build a site. Of course, if you're skillful you may try something more complicated.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Mar-2013 00:00

If you are upgrading your license to a higher edition I recommend doing the following...

1. Go to Administration > Licensing & Versioning and refresh your license to pull in the additional features.  

2. After upgrading to a higher edition, your new features will NOT automatically activate.  Just go to Administration > Modules and then click the Actions menu to ACTIVATE the module.

Hopefully this will be helpful for you.  

Craig

This thread is closed