Comsume page content on another site

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:40

Comsume page content on another site

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Nov-2012 00:00

Working with SF 4.3

I have a page, we will call it http://website.com/contact, and I want to display the content (one specific content block) of that page on another website (or make it possible for others to access my content).

Is there a way to access SF content block contents from other sites with an external 'widget' or API that could be comsumed?

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Nov-2012 00:00

Hello,

You can use iframe tag and place it inside a content block in your HTML code of your web site. Then add the URL of the Sitefinty page you want to display inside this iframe tag. Please review the following article where you can find additional information. Furthermore, there are some attributes described in the publication that might be useful. The iframe will display this Sitefinity page inside the newly created.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Your iframe solution will work for a whole page, but I just want one Content Block from the page to display on another site.

This would allow me to share content from my SiteFinity site to other websites.

Ryan,

You could write a custom service to pull back shared content blocks. Then you'd be able to access them by name, publish/unpublish...ya know, the good stuff.

This thread is closed