Sitefinity Hosting Partner Arvixe offers 50% Black Friday de

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 07:32

Sitefinity Hosting Partner Arvixe offers 50% Black Friday deal for life time.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2012 00:00

@all

We all know that Sitefnity likes to have some power on the server to run smooth.

Now Arvixe has a Black Friday deal I would like to let you know about. I had two VPS with Arvixe before and am very happy with the service they provide and just ordered a 3rd.

For those not in the US. I am located in Switzerland and was afraid to host outside the country because I thought the distance would add lag. No problem there.

Also now I have 24/7 support on chat. Which I never had in Switzerland.

-----------------
In celebration of the holidays we will be holding a true Black Friday sale by
offering all new shared AND VPS hosting accounts 50% OFF FOR LIFE!

Use  coupon code "black friday" to receive 50% off for life of all new shared and VPS hosting plan orders placed from Today Nov 24th until midnight tommorrow Nov 25th!

---------------------

I have the www.arvixe.com/windows_vps_hosting  APSVPSclass ASP Pro with 3GB RAM. Remember that SQL Server and Stuff takes up RAM as well so I would go for the Pro version :-)

@Telerik 

I assume this post is ok with you since Arvixe is an official Partner of yours and the deal simply is amazing.

If this is not ok then simply delete this post

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the information.

I've got one VPS :)

FYI another option is 1&1, I've had my vps (xxl) with them for a while...$49 first 3 months, then $69 after that...but I have a better deal than that on renewal.

4 Gigs ram + 80Gig drive, and can run on Windows Server 2008 R2.

I tell ya, the extra gig of ram is nice for sql

Hi Steve,

Can you tell me how to get a better deal on renewal?

It's good to know for the future.

Thanks.

...just call and ask :)  The sales guys on the phone have "offers" they can apply to your account.

This thread is closed