Navigation Menu is not displaying in 5.2.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:58

Navigation Menu is not displaying in 5.2.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi,

I am trying to add the Navigation Menu in Template & in Edit & Preview mode it's displayed correctly. But it's not displayed when I assess the website in Normal user (Anonymous) mode.

I checked the HTML generated of both modes, & found that the HTML for Menu control is not rendered in normal mode. I also set the View permissions for everyone for everything.

Actually, I found-out that When I use existing Template (created using Master page, & it's splitted in parts i.e., few .aspx files using inglude tag on Master page) & put the Navigation Wigdet on page the Menu dosen't get displayed. But When I add new Template to page & put Navigation widget on page it displayes correctly.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello Amit,

I was not able to reproduce this on the latest version. Can you tell me which one are you using? Additionally can you check the included .aspx pages for any <form> tags which might cause problems?

Regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi,

Following Code is in the Master Page:

<div id="TopNavigation">
     <asp:contentplaceholder id="TopMenu" runat="server"> </asp:contentplaceholder>
</div>

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2012 00:00

Well the problem was, I had my MAster page spited in few .aspx pages (i.e., for Header I had seperate .aspx & for Footer I had seperate .aspx), when I merged the Code in single Master page without using the <!--#include file="inc/inc_Header.aspx"--> tag solved the problem.

This thread is closed