Meta Keywords | Description - New to Sitefinity

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:38

Meta Keywords | Description - New to Sitefinity

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2012 00:00

Good afternoon,

I am new to Sitefinity as a CMS - I am editing pages in Sitefinity 5 and I want to change the meta data. 

I can edit this in the Page Title Properties, however, when I save the changes are stored in the admin area but not reflected in the actual page the user sees.

Am I missing something obvious?

Many thanks

M

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Matt,

I am not able to reproduce this on my end - see video and let me know if I am missing something. You can also add it in the HTML included in the <head> tag (except title, keywords, description) field under the Advanced section - video. Additionally you can go through our Documentation for more information on creating pages.

Can you tell me which is the exact Sitefinity version you are using. In order to do that go to your project's->bin folder and locate the Telerik.Sitefinity.dll. Right-click it and select Properties. Go to the Details tab where you can see the file version. 

Greetings,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2012 00:00

@Matt

By default pages are chached. Could this be the problem not seeing it? Title & Properites set Caching to no caching.

Markus

This thread is closed