Will Localization Files 5.3 ready when 5.3 released

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:24

Will Localization Files 5.3 ready when 5.3 released

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2012 00:00

With the 5.3 release comming up soon :-) I was wondering if the localization files (german for me) will be ready at the same time.

Do wan't to take most of my sites up to 5.3 before the end of the year and we had once problems when the localization files were not ready.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Markus,

I am glad to inform you that the localization files will be available when the Sitefinity 5.3 version is released.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Dec-2012 00:00

Dear Stefani

Great news. Looking forward to another awesome new release. Sitefinity is getting better with every release. 

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Dec-2012 00:00

Well 5.3 is out. Upgrade first site. Now waiting for www.sitefinity.com/.../german-language-pack-

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello Markus,

The language packs have been updated for 5.3.

Regards,
Slavo
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2012 00:00

Dear Slavo

Downloaded and installed. Thank's. Hope that 5.4 will bring a lot of the corrections reported in the past. I for one am Glad that Content now reads Inhalte :-)

Thank's
Markus

This thread is closed