Form Submit Email

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 22:19

Form Submit Email

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2013 00:00

I followed the steps here ( www.sitefinity.com/.../setup-email-notification-for-form-responses ) for subscribing and sending emails on form submission in SiteFinity 5.2.  This part works perfectly.

The only problem I have is that the email content comes, and the head of it says, in bigger bolder font: "New form submition."  I cannot find a template anywhere for this in the settings.   Is there a spot where I can change this so that instead of "submition" it actually says "submission"?

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Jan-2013 00:00

Hi,

You can find how to change the notification email template in this blog post:Changing the default template of email notifications for forms responses

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2013 00:00

This has been spelled wrong since 5.1, can it please get fixed without having to setup a new template?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello,

The typo is fixed in the latest version.

All the best,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2013 00:00

You can update the spelling issue in the DB in the table "sf_notif_msg_template". The misspelling can be found in the "body_html" field.

It seems a little more efficacious than the steps prescribed in the links, if you have the DB access.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-May-2013 00:00

Should this fix have been retroactive or only to fresh installs of the latest Sitefinity?  I have a project that has been upgraded to 6.0, but it still shows the misspelling "submition"

I went into the table as described above and corrected the spelling, but still see that misspelled version come across.  I am assuming I need to recycle the application next so I will check into that.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2013 00:00

Hi,

I double checked the template and it has the correct spelling. If you upgraded the project and the template in the database still had the spelling mistake, then this is exactly the case.  

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Jan-2014 00:00

I have just modified the body_html table and I am still receiving the misspelling in the emails.  Do I need to reboot the server or recompile?

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Matt,

Yes, please, build and after the application starts up again, you should be able to see the new template.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2017 00:00

Do you have this for MVC

This thread is closed