E-mail Campaigns with Dynamic Subscribers Tracking

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:55

E-mail Campaigns with Dynamic Subscribers Tracking

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2013 00:00

Hello,

Is it possible to create campaigns that provide the tracking functionality for dynamically added subscribers, such as those that are the users of the backend?  My interest is using Sitefinity to create an intranet-style site, and all users of the system will be defined as users in the system.  I'd like to construct mailing lists based on those users, and be able to track them from e-mail campaigns.

Thanks,
Andy

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jan-2013 00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Telerik Support.

Please note that all subscribers that are added from so called “dynamic lists” are treated as “dynamic subscribers”. That means that they don’t exist for real as a subscribers but as a relation for their properties – Email, First name, Last name, etc. So they are not counted in the statistics and you cannot find them in the count of subscribers per mailing list(s). During sending of a mailing list we check whether we have dynamic relation and we send the mailing list to the corresponding emails.

So for now we don't have tracking statistics for dynamically added users by design.

Please accept my apologies for the caused inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2013 00:00

Are dynamic subscribers counted toward License subscribers limit?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2013 00:00

Are emails sent to dynamic subscribers counted and tracked in email campaigns. (Things like emails sent, read, links clicked etc)

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi,

Denis : Yes, dynamic subscribers are counted toward License subscribers limit.

Darren : As veronica said - for now we don't have tracking statistics for dynamically added users by design.

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.

Kind regards,
Bonny
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed