page keeps loading

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:53

page keeps loading

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jan-2013 00:00

Hi there,

This is a bit of a silly question. I have a page that I want to edit. When I click on it, it keeps loading and loading. Not all of the content has been displayed or else they are not displayed properly so I cannot just go and edit the content blocks. 

This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens occasionally, and randomly.

I'm using SF 5.0 on IE 9. I've tried other browsers as well, FF and Chrome. I've logged off and on again, go back to the previous page, unlocked the page, restarted my browser, restarted IIS, restarted my computer.  Stopping the browser from loading does not make the page editable.  In previous times where this has happened, I've just ignored it, and after a certain number of hours, it seems to resolve itself. However, I don't have the luxury of a few hours now.

Has anyone encountered this before and know to how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi,

This behavior is really strange and not a common problem in Sitefinity. Could you make sure that the site was deployed correctly as described in the following blog post:

www.sitefinity.com/.../installing_sitefinity_4_on_iis_7.aspx

If that so I would suggest you to open a support ticket and provide us with a link to your web site and login credentials in order to investigate the problem in more depth.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed