Vote for an awesome feature!

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:28

Vote for an awesome feature!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi all,

You want the MediaSelector field inside the built-in Content Based modules?
Please vote for this PITS item http://knstr.it/WPnciC

Kind regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Feb-2013 00:00

Hello Daniel,

Thnak you for bringing the attention of the community to this feature.
While we have people voting for it and see how its popularity is reflected, we have been working on a blog post that's almost complete, and would allow you to have a media field (videos, images, documents) for Content modules. Please stay in touch as we should be releasing this soon.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi Boyan,

Thanks for the reply. I've received some code from Peter Marinov, but there were some issues with the UI. I assume this solution in you blog will be working, so I'll wait for that one.

Thanks!
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Feb-2013 00:00

awesome, what more is there to say.  Thx

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi Daniel,

Yes, Peter and I have been working on extending the initial concept of just a multimedia field, into a larger solution for adding related items for content modules, and providing backend UI for managing this.

However, as a first iteration, maybe it'd be good if we release the MultiMedia field only, as it attempts at covering a wide variety of scenarios, and at the same time demonstrates how extensible the FieldControl concept is.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed