How to unsubscribe someone to forms

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:54

How to unsubscribe someone to forms

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi,
Here is our scenario. We had an employee who monitored the forms on our website. He was subscribed to the forms to receive notifications on submittals. The employee has since left. How do I unsubscribe his email address from receiving notifications from form submittals?

Amanda,

To unsubscribe that user, log in as them then navigate to Content » Forms. Once there, select the "Actions" link of the form and click "Unsubscribe".

Hi Tim,
Thank you for responding. I was hoping there would be another way as an administrator to remove people, but this could work. We use Active Directory for our employees to login, so it's not as easy as resetting their SF password.

It would be nice as an added feature for Administrators to have the ability to unsubscribe accounts from notifications.

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi,

The Administrator being able to manged the subscribed user makes sense. This is still the first iteration of the feature and when the team starts work on improving it further, we will keep this feedback in mind. 

Greetings,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Mar-2013 00:00

For the next iteration of the feature, please consider strongly:
1) Screen to edit the subscribed users
2) A permission to which User/Role can access screen (1) above
3) Ability to subscribe an email address without requiring a User
4) Ability to edit the notification email template that is sent
5) Correctly order the form fields in the notification email sent

If you create a PITS issue for this, I will vote immediately

Also, forms related on "Export" of form responses:
1) The header row should be the FormControl Label (field is "Title"), rather than the developer name for the FormControl
2) The fields should come out in the correct order
3) When exporting "Choice" fields, enquote values with commas in them, e.g. have a choice field with:
   3a) This is an option
   3b) This,,,is an option
   Exports at "This is an option,This,,,is an option" - such that splitting by "," won't work.  Something like "This is an option,'This,,,is an option'" would at least allow a programmer to split the values

PITS issue would be great

Thanks,
Stephen

Posted by Angel Tsvetkov on 07-Aug-2019 06:26

Hello, I've recorded a video that demonstrate some of the form improvements we've introduced in the 12.1 and the past few releases. I think these covers the majority of your requests.

[View:https://youtu.be/A-qj2ZzkP24:550:330]

The export issues will be investigated and fixed.

Posted by ndimitrov on 08-Aug-2019 04:18

Hi Stephen,

I actually cannot reproduce the first one on Sitefinity 12.1. The other two are logged for fixing in our system and you can contact the support team if you want to make them public.

Thanks,

Niki

This thread is closed