Response redirect

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:14

Response redirect

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2013 00:00

Hallo all

I'am currently expierience that a simple response redirect from at webusercontrol in Sitefinity redirects to a wrong url containing %2f and not starting at the root of the site

This Response.Redirect("~/vaerdiboksen/opret-vaerdi") (this url is valid in Sitefinity)
Returns this url: profil/%2fvaerdiboksen%2fopret-vaerdi (which is not valid)

Just wondering what I doing wrong here.
Thanks in advance if anybody have some input :-)
Kind regards
Henrik Stensgaard

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi again
Sorry for this. I found the error in the template hosting the webusercontrol.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Henrik. I'm experiencing the same issue but haven't found a solution. Can I ask what you did to resolve yours? I'm getting %2f on some response.redirects but not others.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to review the template (masterpage) where the response is redirected? It would be nice if you showed us some sample code on how you are handling the link. Furthermore, could you please try to reproduce the error on different browser and inform us of your findings? I saw that you have a support ticket opened. You could send us your project files there with some additional information in order to investigate the problem locally.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi 
I will try to find the solution in our code. I will get back :-)

Kind regards
Henrik

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2013 00:00

Stefani, yes i have a ticket open and just sent the files over for review, but I also wanted to see if there were other resources for me to try and correct the issue. What would I be looking for exactly in the template? I don't think it would be there because as I mentioned for me, it works on some but not others. So meaning, i click on a button and the submit.click has 1 line, response.redirect(url). on that url page, it's  a custom control that basically checks to see if you are logged into the system. if you are it lets you view the page (url reads: http://domain.com/2%fmarketplace2%fcheck-out), if not it creates a session cookie and takes you to the login page so you can login. After logging in, it looks at the cookie and takes you back to the page which then the url reads http://domain.com/marketplace/check-out.

Henrik, thank you in advance!

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello,

Please send us a backup of your database in order to run the project locally and inspect the behavior. Henrik, thank you for helping and sharing solutions.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed