Sitefinity Tag Cloud

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:18

Sitefinity Tag Cloud

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi all,
I want to create tag cloud left side of my blog widget. I created 6 tags and 20 blog posts. As i understand if i write "Cloud" in RenderAs input field , it will show me bigger font of the tag which i used in most of blog post i.e that tag will be bigger than others if i am not wrong. I have selected my third tag as category and tag section of blog post in all the 20 blog post and all other tags in 2 or 3 blog post but i am unable to get cloud tag design. Am i lacking something ? If yes than guide me.
Warm Regards.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2013 00:00

Can any one guide me urgent?

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello,

Would it be possible for you to provide screenshots of how the tags are set in your blog post's Categories and Tags section? Also a screenshot of how your Tags widget is configured might help out. Here is also our documentation article on how to properly set up the widget. 

Additionally I have tested this on my end and the widget is working properly (tag1 was used mostly) - see image.

Greetings,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed