Configuring automatic publish to Twitter

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:15

Configuring automatic publish to Twitter

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2013 00:00

Hello

I'm having issues getting SF 5.4 (hotfix 3) to automatically publish to twitter any news that's added.

I've associated a user to the built in Sitefinity application under the Settings - > Twitter.  I've also created a feed but it's not publishing to Twitter.

I can't help wondering if there's something I'm missing?  Is there perhaps something else I need to do to get it to work?  A setting somewhere?  It seems like such a simple thing to setup, but I just can't seem to get it to work?

Help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Many thanks!

Mark

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Mark,

You have been replied in the support ticket regarding this issue. Please try out the suggestions provided there and let us know if the problem persists. Feel free to share the answers with the community afterwards.   

All the best,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Apr-2013 00:00

I was missing a DLL, newtonsoft.json.dll

Some of my projects had the wrong version of the DLL, and some were missing it completely.

I've tried to attach the correct DLL in a zip to this post, but it seems I'm only allowed to attach images - sorry.

This thread is closed