Where are the RadCaptcha audio files?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 21:28

Where are the RadCaptcha audio files?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2013 00:00

I don't see the RadCaptcha audio files where Sitefinity is installed, where should they be? Or, how can I get these audio files?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-May-2013 00:00

Hello Elizabeth,

The audio files can be found in the RadControls installation directory. Basically, if you download the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX package, you will need to navigate to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q3 2012\App_Data\RadCaptcha 

( the path may vary based on your OS and version of Controls package installed )

to find all the audio files. Then you will need to configure the RadCaptcha control as per the documentation of the RadControls:

demos.telerik.com/.../defaultcs.aspx

www.telerik.com/.../captcha_audio.html

Since we ship the controls with Sitefinity, we have the controls, but all related files to extend their functionality ( such as the audio files ) are provided by the RadControls installation package.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Jul-2014 00:00

Hello!  Setting the EnableCaptchaAudio = "true" for the Forms Captcha widget does not work for me...meaning that the 'Get Audio code' link is not displayed.  Is there something else that needs to be configured?  I do have the audio files included in my site.   Anyone else run into this?  Thanks!

This thread is closed