News Item Multi-language Issue

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:04

News Item Multi-language Issue

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2013 00:00

Hi,

We have a multilingual website (English and Arabic) and we have a problem with news items.
When we click on the news item, the url looks like mysite.com/news/full-story/01/01/2013/news-item-name. When we click on Arabic language we have the following url - mysite.com/ar/news/full-story - and it does not go to proper url. We have all the news items translated and we do not have any idea what is the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Igor

Posted by Community Admin on 28-May-2013 00:00

Hello Igor,

I am trying to reproduce your problem, but on my test project everything with the URLs seems to be ok. I have tried with two different News items and there is no difference in the URL of the news for the different languages except the "/ar" in the Arabic page and the title of the news. I would like to advice you if you have added additional URLs for the News items to remove them, because the problem can be caused by them. If this solution does not help you can share more detailed information about your approach of creating and displaying News items.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed