request channel timed out

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 06:44

request channel timed out

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi

Am getting an error

"The request channel timed out while waiting for a reply after 00:01:00. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout." 

when i tried to publish my page after editting. My project is using language localization. Its working fine in the other language. What wrong i have done to get this error. How can i fix this.. Anyone  help please..

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Shahna,

It seems very strange that only a particular translation of the page is timeouting. Are your pages split or synced? Also, please check the templates the pages are based on. You might have a circular reference which could cause an infinite loop.   
 If there are some environmental issues, you can increase the Workflow timeout values by going to:
Administration > Settings > Advanced > Workflows > BindingTimeoutsConfigCaption and you can increase the values there. Do not forget to recycle the application after that.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed