Google Analytics not working with Sitefinity 5.4.4040

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 11:07

Google Analytics not working with Sitefinity 5.4.4040

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Jun-2013 00:00

When I'm trying to setup the Google Analytics with Sitefinity 5.4.4040 getting an error. Please find the attached image. 

I tried to fix this with deleting DashboardPermissions.config and AnalyticsConfiguration.config and disabled a firewall as well. Same error still exist. Please advice me how to resolve this.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Google introduced changes to the API earlier this week and as a result you are experiencing issues with the Analytics module within Sitefinity. We are working on a fix, in the meantime, please, access the analytics data directly on Google's website.

Thank you for the understanding. 

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. We have released the hotfix for the Analytics Module. It has a build version 6.0 4210 and is available for download from your account. Please, upgrade to it and the Analytics Module will start working again. If you are using an older version than 6, please use the upgrade documentation:Upgrade.

If you cannot upgrade, a patch for older versions will be released at a later point.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2013 00:00

This 6.0.4210 fixed several of my sites for Google analytics, but a few say the credentials don't match, but if I go directly to Google they do. Why? It tells me the credentials are corrupt, but after i delete the dashboard and analytic config they I get my current problem. 

This thread is closed