mobile/responsive

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:53

mobile/responsive

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jun-2013 00:00

I have been involved in several sitefinity builds, but I was wondering if anyone could assist in a responsive build. The site is being built as I write this, but when it comes to integrating the responsive portion I would feel more comfortable with someone that has already completed a responsive site.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Jonathan,

I have some options in mind I would be happy to discuss them with you. I'll follow up with an email to schedule a brief call.

Regards,
Momchil Andreev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2013 00:00

I've put together a custom website template on top of a responsive framework like HTML5 Boilerplate or Zurb Foundation or Bootstrap and it worked quite well. I used Jochem Bokker's Boilerplate SiteFinity theme work as my starting point:

Here is a link to my responsive SiteFinity template conversation thread with Jochem, I learned quite a bit in the process.

Once you get all the standard load order and pathname and JQuery version conflict bugs worked out it all behaves very predictably. It's simply a matter of understanding SiteFinity's design settings really well and also knowing the framework.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jun-2013 00:00

(repost due to delayed reaction)

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2013 00:00

Hey Jonathan,

Feel free to reach out if you still have some questions after talking to Momchil.

@Luke,
Thanks for the mention and sorry I've not gotten around to finish a Zurb Foundation setup yet, hopefully with the next release cycle.

Jochem

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2013 00:00

Would you be able to skype? I live near chicago so my time zone is central. I have a project in place and I saw https://www.myconsumers.org/ project and wanted to see if I could use the menu option once the responsive goes in place. My project is hmefcu.lkcswindows.com

This thread is closed