All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jul-2013 00:00

hi ,

Now i want to converting it from 4.4 to 5.0

my question is  

using Telerik.OpenAccess;
using Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.Fluent;
using Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata.Fluent.Advanced;

not find inside (Telerik.OpenAccess.40.Extensions.dll)

but find inside Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions.

i want to convvert 4.4 to 5.0 then it need to use Telerik.OpenAccess.40.Extensions.dll.

error
The type or namespace name 'Fluent' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'MappingConfiguration' could not be found (Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Please tell me how to fixed.

13 posts
24 Aug 2012
7 hours ago
Link to this post
hi arno ,

Conversion from 4.2 to 4.4 is success. thanks

my question is  

not find inside 

Telerik.OpenAccess.40.Extensions.dll

i want to convvert 4.4 to 5.0 then it need to use Telerik.OpenAccess.40.Extensions.dll.

error
The type or namespace name 'Fluent' does not exist in the namespace 'Telerik.OpenAccess.Metadata' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

The type or namespace name 'MappingConfiguration' could not be found (Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

13 posts
24 Aug 2012
7 hours ago
Link to this post
hi arno ,

Conversion from 4.2 to 4.4 is success. thanks

my question is  

not find inside 

Telerik.OpenAccess.40.Extensions.dll

error

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jul-2013 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

After you upgrade to 5.0, you need to add a reference to Telerik.OpenAccess.35.Extensions dll file to your project. You can find the dll in the bin folder of your project. If it is missing, then create a new project on version 5.0, copy the dlls from the bin folder and paste them in your project.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed