Using Text Editor ApplyClass for Multiple Styles

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:31

Using Text Editor ApplyClass for Multiple Styles

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2013 00:00

I have successfully used the Backend Administration > Settings > Basic > Text editor to add a few custom CSS classes to the editor and it works fine.  My question is, is there a way to apply multiple classes to one item?  One example would be I need a footnote (.footnote) color (.blue-color) on one page, but just a normal footnote (.footnote) on another page.

What I would do normally is <p class="footnote blue-color">here's a footnote!</p>, but I don't know how to set up multiple styles within one element.

Is that something I can do with Sitefinity?

As long as the CSS files matches adding .footnote.blue-color as the value in the XML config file should work

<classes>
    <class name="Footnote Blue Color" value=".footnote.blue-color" />
  </classes>

.footnote.blue-color/*If you need to specify stuff here do so otherwise it will just be a placeholder so to speak*/

Telerik ApplyCss docs

I see what you mean.  I was just hoping I didn't have to add every variation of it that the end user may  want.  If I only had to list .footnote and .blue-color and they could select one, then select the other to apply them both.  So I guess I'll just add a limited variation of them as needed.

Yeah depending on how many you have could be a pain.

This thread is closed