API Reference

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:12

API Reference

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2013 00:00

I've been trying to find an API Reference document without success.  Does one exist? Or is all we have the code snippets for the various topics found in the documentation?  I'm a newbie programmer to Sitefinity and wanting a much info as possible.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jul-2013 00:00

Hello,

We are working on the API Reference section of our documentation at the moment. It will be included in our Sitefinity documentation portal soon.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2013 00:00

Thanks for the info.  Are you talking weeks or months until it's available?

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

I have consulted with our documentation team and they said that they still working on the API reference and will publish it as soon as they are complete. There is still no exact date scheduled and if I guess something I can give you a wrong information.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi,

Online API reference is now available:

http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/ApiReference/

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

This thread is closed