6.2 Roadmap Available?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 13:59

6.2 Roadmap Available?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2013 00:00

Sitefinity Team: I've searched and searched and can no longer see a roadmap for the next version of Sitefinity. All I have been able to find is a vague roadmap page that looks more like a vision page. Is it up somewhere and I can't find it or have you made a strategic decision not show features sets?

Side note: there are 10 sticky topics in this forum, any chance you can reduce? You have to scroll to see anything new.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2013 00:00

I would be interested in this as well.  There is often certain functionality customers want, particularly in eCommerce, that Sitefinity does not yet support. It would be good to know if these items are on the horizon.

Regards,
Mike

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello guys,

Thank you for your interest, once the Roadmap has been finalized, it will be available on the site. Since we are in the heat of the vacation season, there could a slight delay, for which I apologize.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed