Can't submit reply to the tickets

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:30

Can't submit reply to the tickets

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello, is anybody experiencing problem with submitting a reply? I've been trying to do so for the past 4 hours and the system is not allowing me to do so. The message on the bottom of the screen says: "Sending request to www.telerik.com"  I usually wait for 5-10 min, then refresh the page, all my attachments would disappear, then I would have to start all over again. What is going on????????????????? My attachments are smaller then 20mb.
Ok, now on my 5th hour of attempting to send a reply, after about 2 min of it saying "Sending request to www.telerik.com" a new message appears on the screen: 

XML Parsing Error: no element found
Line Number 1, Column 1:
Where/who do I send email to, so the issue is fixed and I finally can send a reply? The support@telerik.com doesn't reply - sent email about 2 hours ago.

I didn't have a problem submitting a ticket reply just now. But some problems occur irregular, so there might be an issue. I wouldn't expect them to reply in two hours by the way. Two days perhaps.

7 hours later (since my 1st attempt) I was able to submit text only - as a reply to the ticket. But, I'm trying to find ways around and submit the attachments for the same ticket one-by-one. Seems to work.

This thread is closed