E-mail campaign full report (no data) -SF 5.3

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:23

E-mail campaign full report (no data) -SF 5.3

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi,

I'm an end user of Sitefinity 5.3 with a fairly reasonable understanding of how Sitefinity works, but I am not the software developer who developed the instance that I'm using.

To get straigh into the problem, my organisation have recently began using your email campaign facility in Sitefinity version 5.3. All emails we send include the "Track with Google Analytics" option.

When looking at the campaign reports, we are able to see data in the initial Overview Report. But when I try to drill down into the Full Report fields such as the "Last 10 subscribers who clicked" the data is non existent.

Do you have any suggestions as to why this may be?

All subscribers are in a mailing list and not from an external source.
Another thing to note is that currently I do not track bounced back email, but that's to do with the way the SMTP account I'm using is configured.

Many thanks,

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello Robert,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to get a better picture of the problem I would like to ask you for the error logs? You can find them in the following folder of your project:

~\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs

You can also provide us with a backend credentials and a link to your web site in order to inspect for any problems with the settings.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Kaloyan,

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the delay, I've been away on holiday.
How should I send you my logs and give you the login credentials that isn't on the public forum?

Thanks,

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Robert,

You have to submit a support ticket and send us the log files and credentials. Then we will be able to inspect the problem directly on your website.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Kaloyan,

Unfortunatly, I don't have the ability to submit a support ticket for the Sitefinity product only the DevCraft suite. Our web developers hold the licence on their account for our Sitefinity.
I guess I will have to get them to submit it for me.

Thanks,

Rob

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Robert,

we will wait for your developers to submit a support a ticket and we will investigate the problem directly on your website. Please tell them to submit as much information as possible about the problem.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

This thread is closed