Change Log In Widget Text "Remember me on this computer

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:02

Change Log In Widget Text "Remember me on this computer"

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Aug-2013 00:00

Would like to change the Text that appears to the right of the Checkbox that says "Remember me on this computer" (on the Log In Widget)

How can this be accomplished? Thanks in advance!

R

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2013 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to achieve this you have to navigate to Administration ->Labels & Messages and then find the desired label. for your convenience I have recorded a short video.

http://screencast.com/t/qYSyIJMTM
If you need any further assistance, feel free to write back.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Aug-2013 00:00

Thanks for providing the video, this solution looked pretty straight-forward...however once implemented I do not see any change to the French version of the Log In widget. The text remains "Remember me on this computer"... no French text appears.

Anything further that I've missed here? Thanks in advance for your help.

R

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi R,

After changing the text of the widget you have to restart the application. You have achieve this by re-saving the web.config file of your project.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed