Email notification to admin users for registration form

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 10:43

Email notification to admin users for registration form

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi,
I'm using Sitefinity 6.1.
First of all, I know that for normal forms (Contents > Forms), a backend user can subscribe to get email notifications after someone submit it. (Correct me if I'm wrong).
But for registration form, which is put in the page via Registration widget, not Form widget, how can I setup the email notification for admin users? I've already tried creating a C# class inherits RegistrationForm and override SendRegistrationConfirmationEmail function. Then set RegistrationFormTypeName to MyNameSpace.MyClass. But I don't know why I cannot save it (save then open again and see the old class).

Lastly, if I use code, the admin email will be fixed. How can I make it configurable?

Thanks for reading,
Harry

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Sep-2013 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed information provided.

Yes, you are right that every time a Sitefinity user is created or a user completes the form (created under Content -> Form), he or she is also added as a subscriber to the mailing list. Could you please send me your code so that I can inspect it and be able to help you.

Thank you!

Regards,
Veronica
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed