Invalid resource ConnectorResources.ConnectorGroupPageTitle

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2013 00:00

I am getting  this error at my  backend screen in Sitefinity 6.1

Invalid resource:ConnectorResources.ConnectorGroupPageTitle

please share your ideas  

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Tabish,

Something may be wrong with the resource. It's likely missing. They're easy to fix though. Under administration > labels and messages you can find/edit all the resource labels. Search for the one that's missing.

http://screencast.com/t/SIO720vy

You're looking for the one with "ConnectorGroupPageTitle".

You can add it back like this:

http://screencast.com/t/HqqXjHl1n9

Make sure you restart your app afterwards for it to take effect.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Oct-2013 00:00

Ivan D. Dimitrov   Thanks for the detailed  reply i got it. but i think this  happens because sitefinity  Disabled SharepointConnector which includes the resource of "ConnectorGroupPageTitle"

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Oct-2013 00:00

I am also getting this error exactly as discribed - Clean install have not touched anything (apart from putting in my key) and have same error.  Can this be fixed in next Service Pack please. 

As Tabish says got error after first install was on Enterprise Trial for 30 days then put in my proper STANDARD edition product key activation (Enterprise menu options dissapeared to match standard edition) and started to get this error.  

Brian

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi Guys,

I will inform our developers about this issue, but for the moment I cannot log it as a bug or feature as this behavior cannot be reproduced on our end. For the moment our development is busy with the release of Sitefinity 6.2 but we will make sure to resolve this little bump.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2013 00:00

Issue still exists in 6.2. It seems that this occurs when switching from Enterprise trial license to Standard license. Should be easy to reproduce, and probably easy for Telerik to fix.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello all,

@Michael

Can you please provide exact steps for reproducing this behavior? I will be happy to log it as a bug provided it is consistent behavior.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Dec-2013 00:00

This is happening to me too - went from professional trial to standard w/ ecom license. The project started out as a 6.1 project and upgraded a couple times to latest 6.2.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2013 00:00

Support showed me how to add the label to fix this issue:

1. Navigate to Administration=>Labels and Messages
2. Import language pack and select the attached file (rename languagePack.xlsx.png to valid XLSX - wouldn't let me upload otherwise).
3. Create a label like image attached (Connectivity-Label.png)
4. Restart you application.

All it does is add a bolded label above cloud services but looks better than the error :) Fixed in 6.3 I believe but I wasn't going to upgrade my site.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello all,

We were able to observe the problem on a client project in our team. We are aware of what the cause is and this behaviour is fixed in our 6.3 release.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

This thread is closed