RSS output is full of dupes (broken or cached?)

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 08:14

RSS output is full of dupes (broken or cached?)

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Oct-2013 00:00

When publishing a blog post, our SiteFinity 5 site experienced an issue: the save page took forever to load and then it just showed a blank screen. The post appeared to be lost and so I re-did it.

Inside Sitefinity, there appeared to be a single blog post but on our site there were a bunch of duplicate posts. Weird. I then deleted my post from Sitefinity and made a new one. This cleaned up the problem on the site, which showed only my new post.

Unfortunately, we use a .NET control on another site to display the blog's posts (via RSS) and that is still showing the duplicates. I can't see any way to clean these dupes up.

Any ideas? Here's our feed:

sentoriapp.com/.../blog

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Oct-2013 00:00

Anyone? Bueller?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi Ian,

Reviewing the provided information I am not able to suggest what could cause this behaviour. You can remove the old log files located in ~\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs folder of your project, then try to reproduce the problem and send us the newly created files. As addition you can inspect the page for some errors in the console during the publishing process with tool like Firebug for Firefox. If we have this information we will get a better picture of the problem and could suggest  where is the exact problem.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed