6.2 Language pack time frame

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 15:21

6.2 Language pack time frame

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Oct-2013 00:00

Any time frame when we can expect the language packs. As usualy I am looking for german and can not update until they are out.

Markus

PS: did I ever mention that paging is not working correct in marketplace ;-) - And how about sorting DESC instad of ASC in versions. So we can faster to 6.x 

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_marketplace_paging_not_workgin.swf

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

the German language pack for version 6.2 should be released till the end of the week. I will forward your finding about the paging problem in Sitefinity.com to our dev team.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Oct-2013 00:00

Thanks Kaloyan

The paging has been reported before 

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Oct-2013 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

Just wanted to aks when you talk about the end of the week - what week would that be :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

6.2 German Language pack is already uploaded. You can download it from the following link:

German Language Pack

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2013 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

Thanks a lot was desperately waiting for it. Showed the client the addmin yesterday and they want to start working. Just in time.

Thank's again.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Mar-2014 00:00

Ok after 6 month it seems paging in the market place is still not working

How do I find out if there is a Russian language pack.

Is that so hard to fix?

www.marktold.com/screencast/sf_marketplace_paging_not_workgin.swf

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Mar-2014 00:00

www.sitefinity.com/.../localization

Weird that it's borked here, almost positive this works on a regular site...maybe custom pager?

This thread is closed