Sizing Info

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 09:41

Sizing Info

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Oct-2013 00:00

Dear all,

May I know where I can find the sizing information such as how powerful the server should be for my customer website ? thanks.

ec

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi Eddie,

Please check the system requirements page where you can find what are the hardware and software requirements for Sitefinity.

System requirements

You have to keep in mind that your hardware should be consistent with the workload of your website.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Oct-2013 00:00

Dear Kaloyan

I think the Diskspace 200 MB could be a bit on the lower side.

An _EmtpyProject contains 227 MB.

The bin folder of an empty project is 193 MB 
AppData RadSpell adds another 8 MB
AppData GeoLiteCity.dat adds another 15 MB

So in order to get by with 200 MB you would have to remember not to upload the .xml files in the bin or you are above 200 MB :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Nov-2013 00:00

Hi Markus,

I can agree with you that if your are running version 6.2 of Sitefinity 200MB is the absolute minimum for a disk space. I did a little investigation and it seems that the size of the empty project is increased from 197MB in version 5.4 to 227MB in version 6.2. We will review all of the System Requirements and will update them if it is neccessary.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed