Page Publishing Error

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 17:33

Page Publishing Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi, recently server administrator made some modifications to server, and we're getting this error when trying to publish any existing or new page:

--------------------------------

There was no endpoint listening at www.serco-na.com/.../PagesApprovalWorkflow.xamlx that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

--------------------------------

Any direction as how to go about fixing, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1016

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello Chirstian,

You can check  the following KB article in order to be sure that there is no problem with the service endpoints:

Pages cannot be published after installation

If the WorkflowBaseURL is set, please make sure that it is correct or test to remove it.

Regards,
Gergana Zherabska
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi Gergana,

Thanks so much that article was very helpful. The WorkflowBaseURL is set correctly, and I have a conference call with the server administrator today to check for the ISS server bindings. I will ask them to provide (per the article):

1. Type
2. Hostname
3. Port
4. IP Address

Once I have that information from them, where do I go on Sitefinity to configure with the correct settings (If there is a place to configure)? Or, is this a file that I edit directly? Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi Christian,

What you have read at the bottom of the documentation is an example of how the binding in the IIS should be configured.  You just make sure that the hostname from the set on the workflowBaseURL is the same as set in the IIS.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed