Image Gallery Questions

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 23:07

Image Gallery Questions

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Jan-2014 00:00

Ok, this is driving me crazy.
I have added several image galleries but only one of them is working like I want it to.
Here is my set up. Using SF 6.1.
 I have a test image gallery in the root Images folder. This gallery works correctly; I can select Image Gallery Settings and select Thumbnails + Lightbox and then in the Fine Tune area, I can select the dropdown list of the thumbnail size that I want to see. I use the 120 x 120 cropped version.

I have several other Image Galleries buried in sub image folders and I can NOT select the Fine Tune area and get the dropdown list of thumbnail sizes. The list is NOT PRESENT.

Are you telling me that I have to have all of my Image Galleries in the ROOT folder for this to work?
I hope not.
Please help me.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello,

The behavior that you mentioned is caused by a known issue that we have already fixed in version 6.2 of Sitefinity. Based on this I could suggest you upgrade to version Sitefinity 6.2. More information about the upgrade procedure could be found in our documentation.

Regards,
Elena Ganeva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Dear Tony

If you upgrade you might want to consider updating to the latest version 6.3 :-)

Markus

Thanks Markus.
Is there a link to the 6.3 version fixes and new features?

Dear Tony

www.sitefinity.com/.../sitefinity-6.3

An update from 6.1 to 6.3 is possible in one step.

ww.sitefinity.com/documentation/documentationarticles/installation-and-administration-guide/upgrade

Kind regards
Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jan-2014 00:00

Thank you all for replying.
I will see if I can get our Admin to upgrade our site copy.

This thread is closed