News FullStory link

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 12:23

News FullStory link

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi,

In the news widget i have chosen the "title,dates,summary" list template then by default the 'Fullstory' link will display left side now i want to  'Fullstory' link display right side . how can i do this.can you please share the code .

thanks
mansoor

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Mansoor,

You can align the FullStory label right by applying a CSS style to the html element. To do this, please click the Edit button of the News widget, select the List Settings tab and click on the Edit selected template button under the List Template section. Then please find the following element in the template displaying the FullStory link:

<sf:DetailsViewHyperLink ID="FullStory" Text="<%$ Resources:NewsResources, FullStory %>" runat="server" CssClass="sfnewsFullStory" />

You can wrap the code above inside a div element with a given CSS class (e.g. "right") as shown below

<div class="right">
            <sf:DetailsViewHyperLink ID="FullStory" Text="<%$ Resources:NewsResources, FullStory %>" runat="server" CssClass="sfnewsFullStory" />
</div>

Then you can drag the CSS widget to the page where the news items are listed, click the Edit button of the CSS widget and select the Write CSS tab and enter the CSS code in the textbox for example:

.right
  text-align: right;

You may also choose the Link to a CSS file tab and select the CSS file you want to apply. In the following article you can find aditional information on how to apply CSS styles to your page using the CSS widget.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed