Analytics LDAP users

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:58

Analytics LDAP users

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2014 00:00

Is there anyway to give LDAP users access to the Analytics? I have a user getting the message "You have no permissions to access this dashboard." She is in the administrator role.

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Amanda,

Currently this is not possible. It will most likely be available in the next release.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2014 00:00

Okay, thank you.

Just as a note, I am able to access it through my LDAP user. I am the one who set it up, so maybe that is why.

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Apr-2014 00:00

Any update on this?

I just have started to roll out 6.3 to some of my production sites which only uses LDAP users and now I discover the new and improved analytics to be only usable by administrators! When a module is rebuilt, it should cover the functionality in the previous versions at a minimum... or it should be considered a "breaking change". 

Has this been addressed in 7.0? I don't see any reference to it in the release notes.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello,

In 7.0, you have the option to select the provider and you can grant access to the user, as long as as it has access to the backend:screencast.com/.../q8Wg8GKBL.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed