Multisite envirionment scenario

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 20:27

Multisite envirionment scenario

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2014 00:00

I am looking for confirmation on the following scenario (depicted in attached image). I've read that sync-ing works A->B, and will not work B->A.

I have not found documentation where my "ideal" (have not tested) scenario is either acknowledged or disregarded...

Have a target site from codeSync accept and able to handle pushes from more than one "origin" sites.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello,

Correct, the synchronization is one way, you could synch from Development to Staging, but once you have synchronized from Development to Staging, you should not synch from Staging to Development

Regarding synchronization scenarios I would suggest you to review this article:

http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/documentationarticles/one-way-publishing-scenarios

You scenario could be achieved is Staging Americas and Staging Asia - Pac are using one database and are in NLB and Production Americas and Production Asia -Pac are using one database and are in NLB.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed