Issue after upgraded to 6.3.5000

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:50

Issue after upgraded to 6.3.5000

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi,

We got a really weird issue after upgraded to 6.3.5000. The issue is that the content (images and documents) in the dynamic module fields got switched. We actually upgraded from 5.4 to 6.3...following the upgrade path documented.

Basically we have a dynamic module with multiple fields to select uploaded documents. After the upgrade, the content(documents) in field1 now showing in field2. 

This also happens to the image/media fields.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello Lan,

In order to get a better picture of the problem I would like to ask you to share whether you have used 5.4 -> 6.1 -> 6.3 as upgrade path. It will be also very helpful to say which was the initial version where this problem starts to appear. I believe that the error logs located in ~\App_Data\Sitefinity\Logs folder of your project will provide some additional information about this problem.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi Lan,

Did you ever get your issue resolved?

I am having something similar with documents after upgrading to 6.3.500.

This thread is closed