How do I export my theme and templates

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 19:07

How do I export my theme and templates

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2014 00:00

We have built a local version of a SF site for a client. We need to export the theme and template pages that were built in our version so they can install them on their site. 

Is this possible? If so how?

If not, what is the alternative solution?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2014 00:00

Hello Jeremy,

We currently provide export and import functionality only for dynamic module's content and structure. But you can use our Site Synchronization module in order to synchronize any type of content between different environments as it is described in this article from the Sitefinity Documentation. You can also check this video on how to work with the Sitefinity SiteSync module.

Another option for you will be to use the Template Builder to create your template, then export it and import it to your Sitefinity project. Here are some additional resources on this matter:

1. Sitefinity Template Builder (documentation)
  2. Template Builder (video)
  3. Installing Sitefinity Template Importer into an existing Sitefinity project (video)

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed