Can I add Object2VR Movies to Sitefinity?

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 16:43

Can I add Object2VR Movies to Sitefinity?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Mar-2014 00:00

I have many products that we have taken pics of that I want to be able to rotate around and look at the product. I have found this software called Object2VR that will do this and generate Flash, HTML5 or Quicktime outputs.

Here is their site:

http://ggnome.com/object2vr

My question is that when you generate their outputs, it makes several files and folders to be copied over to your web server. How will I add these files and folders to Sitefinity?

They are XML, HTML, Javascript Player, Javascript file for the skin, and the images folder.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2014 00:00

Or can I add a Quicktime VR file (.qtvr) to an image so the end user can click on it and move their mouse from left to right and the image rotate around in circles. That is my end result for this.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Tony,

As this application generates HTML5 video, you could check this blog post how to add it in Sitefinity.

You can also create your own widget where to develop this player and use it on the page/s you need.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed