Connector to SalesForce

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 03:09

Connector to SalesForce

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi,

I try to connect to SalesForce by go to Administration => Connector for SalesForce. When I input my SalesForce's Username, Password, Security token, I can not connect. It show "Invalid username, password or security token." warning.

Please let me know the problems.

Thanks,

Khoa

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Khoa,

What SalesForce edition you are using?

You could try to create a developer account on that link and use the username/password/token on that account.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Apr-2014 00:00

Svetoslav Manchev,

I am currently using Sitefinity version 5.4 and I want to create a Saleforce form. Does this version support Salesforce forms? I do not see a Connector for SalesForce option under the Administration tab.

Thanks,
KC

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello,

SalesForce support is implemented in Sitefinity 6.2, So I would recommend you to upgrade your project to the latest version.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2016 00:00

Hello: I'm getting the same response.  Version is 9.1.6110.0 Enterprise Edition, running on localhost.  I've created a developer account for salesforce and confirmed the userid, password, and security token are all correct.  Does this work on localhost?

UPDATE: I tried this on the dev server (not from localhost) and I'm getting the same response.

This thread is closed