Added in CSS in custom template had messed up the backend De

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2018 14:20

Added in CSS in custom template had messed up the backend Design > Page Templates section

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

I'm still new in the Sitefinity build and I've created a custom Sitefinity Website Template in VS that will be use as a base template. 

I've created a new Page Template within the backend and to based this on the newly created custom template (which looks like the image "Should be this.JPG" below). This is fine and i'm able to do the layout etc. THe issue starts when i want to add in my own link to the css file within the custom template.

The CSS starts to mess up the way the backend template page looks. Whch now looks like "With CSS.JPG" as below.

Any ides how should I add in my own css within template? I've tried using the CSS Widget but are still having the same issue

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi Jeric,

Can you upload the template you are using somewhere and send us the link so that we can take a look? Also could you check if there are errors reported in the developer tools of the browser when you load the template in the backend?

Regards,
Bilyana
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed